From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zola can mean:
- Zola (entertainer), South African entertainer
- Émile Zola (1840-1902), French writer
- Arlette Zola, Swiss singer
- Calvin Zola (born 1984), Congo DR footballer
- Gianfranco Zola (born 1966), Italian football manager and current manager of West Ham United
- Irving Zola (1935-1994), American activist & writer
- Salvatore Luigi Zola C.R.L., former bishop of Lecce, Italy
- Zola Budd (born 1966), South African athlete
- Zola Glassman, French actress
- Zola Levitt (1938-2006), American religious leader
- Zola Matumona (born 1981), Congo DR footballer
- Zola Shuman, South African musician
- Zola Taylor (born 1934), American singer
- Zola, Soweto, a township in South Africa
- Zola Predosa, an Italian commune in the province of Bologna
- Zola, a village on the Greek island of Kefalonia
- Zola (crater) is a crater on Mercury
- Arnim Zola, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Zola, a villain in the Dick Tracy comic strip. See List of recurring characters in Dick Tracy
- Zola, a creature in The Legend of Zelda video game series.
- Zola, a character in the TV series Charmed
- A female mercenary and party member in the video game Blue Dragon.
- Zola, a planet in the animated video series Macross Dynamite 7
- Zola, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Typhoon Zola, the name used for two tropical cyclones in the northwestern Pacific
- Zola is also a Central African female name which means 'productive'
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.