From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1110s 1120s 1130s – 1140s – 1150s 1160s 1170s|
|Years:||1145 1146 1147 – 1148 – 1149 1150 1151|
Events[change | edit source]
- Ramon Berenguer IV, Count of Barcelona fought and beat Tortosa for the Moors.
- King Afonso I of Portugal takes Abrantes from the Moors.
- Anna Comnena writes the Alexiad, which is a biography of her father, Emperor Alexius I.
Births[change | edit source]
- John of Brienne, king of Jerusalem and Latin Emperor of Constantinople (d. 1237)
- Qiu Chuji, Chinese Taoist (d. 1227)
- Pope Honorius III (d. 1227)
Deaths[change | edit source]
- April — Amadeus III of Savoy (b. 1095)
- Conan III, Duke of Brittany (b. 1070)
- Gilbert de Clare, 1st Earl of Pembroke (b. 1100)
- William de Warenne, 3rd Earl of Surrey
- Alphonse I of Toulouse (b. 1103)