From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||3rd century – 4th century – 5th century|
|Decades:||310s 320s 330s – 340s – 350s 360s 370s|
|Years:||346 347 348 – 349 – 350 351 352|
By place [change]
- Emperor Shi Zun dies. His son Shi Jian succeeds him as emperor of the Jie state.
- The Mou-jong (proto-Mongols) take control of North China.
- Empress Liu, wife of emperor Shi Hu (b. 318)
- Shi Hu, emperor of the Jie state Later Zhao (b. 295)
- Shi Shi, emperor and brother of Shi Zun (b. 339)
- Shi Zun, emperor of the Jie state Later Zhao
- Wei Shuo, calligrapher of the Jin Dynasty (b. 272)
- Empress Zhang, wife of emperor Shi Zun
- Empress Zheng Yingtao, mother of emperor Shi Zun