Bumrungrad hospital (BH). is an internationally accredited hospital in Bangkok, Thailand. It was started on September 17, 1980. The hospital is the largest private hospital in Southeast Asia. Bumrungrad got the first hospital awarded Thailand Hospital Accreditation. Bumrungrad has more than 1.2 million patients each year. There are more than 3,000 employees. The hospital has the special staff who take care of patients from other countries.
The Mission of Bumrungrad Hospital[change | edit source]
“We provide world class healthcare with care and compassion.”
- We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations
- We are committed to our Medical and Hospital staff’s welfare, education, training and development.
- We continually improve the quality and safety of everything we do.
- We strive for professional excellence and innovation in all we do.
- We embrace cultural diversity with Thai hospitality.
- We strive to make everything we do” World Class”.
- We are trusted, honest, and ethical in all our dealings
- We work as a team and share what we know.
- We highly value our corporate social responsibilities
- We operate in an environmentally responsible manner.