From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The acronym CSU can mean:
- A propeller's constant speed unit which regulates engine speed by automatically changing pitch.
Any of the following universities or university systems
- Colorado State University (U.S.A.)
- Cagayan State University system (Philippines)
- California State University system (U.S.A.)
- Central South University, Hunan (China)
- Central State University, Ohio (U.S.A.)
- Charles Sturt University, (Australia)
- Cleveland State University, Ohio (U.S.A.)
- Columbus State University, Georgia, (U.S.A.)
- Connecticut State University system (U.S.A.)
- Charleston Southern University Charleston, South Carolina (U.S.A.)
- Chicago State University Chicago, Illinois (U.S.A.)
- Channel Service Unit - a WAN equivalent of a network interface card.
- Christian Social Union of Bavaria (Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern), a political party in Bavaria, Germany.
- Crime Scene Unit - in some police groups this refers to crime scene investigators who respond to a crime scene.
- C Start Up - in computing, the initial start up code for compiled C (and C-based languages). See also CRT for C Run-Time.
- ČSÚ (Český statistický úřad), Czech Statistical Office
- CSU is the ICAO airline designator for Chari Aviation Services, Chad
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.