From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carpathia has several meanings:
- RMS Carpathia was a ship. It rescued some survivors from the sinking of the RMS Titanic on April 15, 1912
- Carpathian Mountains, part of a mountain range in Europe
- There is also a mountain range on the moon called the Montes Carpatus.
- Carpathia, a fictional Balkan kingdom in the films The Prince and the Showgirl, Ghostbusters II, and Dragon Storm, as well as season 1, episode 14 of the television show Fantasy Island.
- Nicolae Carpathia, the fictional Antichrist and head of the Global Community in Left Behind
- Carpathian Ruthenia, a small historic region in Central Europe
- Carpathia, a fictional planet in the British television series Outcasts
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.