From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Celebration may refer to:
- Party, a social gathering or celebration
- Festival, a community gathering to celebrate something in particular
- The observance of a feast day or holiday
- The celebration of the Eucharist
- A Southeast Alaska Native cultural event
Celebration may also be:
- "Celebration" (Kool & the Gang song), a song by Kool & The Gang, notably covered by Kylie Minogue
- "Celebration" (Voices With Soul song), the debut single from girl band, Voices With Soul
- "Celebration", a song by Krokus from Hardware
- "Celebration", a song by Hafdis Huld from "Dirty Paper Cup"
- Celebration (Simple Minds album), a 1982 album by Simple Minds
- Celebration (Julian Lloyd Webber album), a 2001 album by Julian Lloyd Webber
- Celebration (Madonna album), a 2009 greatest hits album by Madonna
- Celebration (Madonna song), same-titled single by Madonna
- "Celebration", a piece by Paul McCartney from Standing Stone
- Celebration (Uriah Heep album), a 2009 album by Uriah Heep
- Celebration (band), a Baltimore-based band
- Celebration (Celebration album), a 2006 album by Celebration
- Celebration (musical), a 1969 avante-garde musical theater work by Harvey Schmidt and Tom Jones
- Celebration, alternate title for the 1971 concert film Celebration at Big Sur
- "A Celebration", a 1982 single by U2
- Celebration (Smokie album), an album by Smokie
- Celebration (Tyga song), a 2012 song by Tyga featuring T-Pain
- Celebration! The Fullerton College Jazz Festival 25th Anniversary, a 1997 album by the Fullerton College Jazz Bands and Jazz Singers
- Celebration (play), by Harold Pinter
- Celebration (painting), by Tyeb Mehta
- Celebration, Florida, a community in the United States, originally developed by The Walt Disney Company.
- Celebrations, a chocolate collection made by Mars, Inc.
- Star Wars Celebration, an official Star Wars convention
- Celebration (ship), a Holiday Class cruise ship operated by Carnival Cruise Lines
- The Celebration, 1998 Danish film
- The Celebration Theatre, a gay and lesbian theatre company in Los Angeles, CA
- The term used in the Bop It game instructions to notify that the player has reached the maximum score.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.