Corn Pops is a breakfast cereal made by Kellogg's. It was originally called Sugar Pops in 1951, and then changed Sugar Corn Pops, and then to "Corn Pops" and in January of 2006 the name of the cereal was changed to Pops, only to be changed back to Corn Pops several months later. In the middle of 2007, Corn Pops made a new kind of cereal called "Peanut Butter Pops".
Canadian variant[change | change source]
- Canadian Corn Pops are round, while the American Corn Pops are flat and longer.
- Canadian and American Corn Pops taste very different; it has been suggested that the American type is sweeter. They also have a different texture. Canadian Corn Pops are closer to Kix cereal.
- Canadian and American Corn Pops contain no trans-fat.  
Taglines[change | change source]
- Sugar Corn Pops Are Tops! (pre-1980s)
- Gotta get... POPS! (1981 - 1988)
- Gotta have my pops. (1988 - 2000)
- It's hard to stop when it's pops. (1995 - 1999)