From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: dirty.|
Dirty could mean:
- being like dirt (and the word meaning not clean)
- violating accepted standards or rules: cheating
- considered morally corrupt: dishonesty, ethics
- considered obscene or indecent: see obscenity
- Dirty, a song by Korn from their album Issues
- Dirty, an album by Sonic Youth
- Dirty (group), a rap duo from Alabama
- "Dirrty", a song by Christina Aguilera
- Dirty, a song by Lemon Interrupt
- Dirty Records, a record label
- Dirty (film), a 2004 crime-drama
- Dirty data, a computing term
- Dirty cache, a computing term
- Corrupt, illegal, or improper.
- dirty bomb
- dirty dancing
- dirty word: see profanity
- chocolate pipe
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.