The duduk is one of the oldest double reed instruments in the world which dates back over 3,000 years. Many different duduks can be found in Armenia and the Caucasus. The roots of Armenian duduk music go back to the times of the Armenian king Tigran the Great (95-55 BC). The instrument is seen in many Armenian manuscripts of the Middle Ages.
- "Intangible Heritage : UNESCO-CULTURE". Unesco.org. http://www.unesco.org/culture/intangible-heritage/03eur_uk.htm. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
Other websites [change]
- Jivan Gasparyan, "Eshkhemed"
- Jivan Gasparyan & Nune Yesayan "Dle Yaman"
- Jivan Gasparyan "Tribute"
- Jivan Gasparyan "Horovel"
- Jivan Gasparyan "Hin U Nor Husher"
- Vatche Hovsepyan "Duduk"