From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indiana Jones is noted for his trademark bullwhip, his fedora hat, and his great fear of snakes.
Indiana Jones is also the general name given to the series as a whole, which has four movies, a TV series, novels, comics, video games, and other media.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008).
Video games [change]
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure (PC, Amiga, Macintosh)
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (PC, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game Boy Color)
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (PC, PlayStation 2, Microsoft Xbox)
Other websites [change]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Indiana Jones|