Jake T. Austin
|Jake T. Austin|
Austin at the Tony Bennet Birthday Gala, September 17, 2011
|Born||Jake Austin Szymanski
December 3, 1994
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor|
Jake T. Austin (born Jake Austin Szymanski; December 3, 1994) is an American movie, television and voice actor. He is known for his roles as Max Russo on Wizards of Waverly Place and as Diego on Go, Diego, Go!. He also appeared in Hotel for Dogs and Rio.
References[change | edit source]
- "Jake T. Austin facts". Jake T. Austin.com. http://www.jaketaustin.com/forums/index.php?topic=3587.0. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "Selena Gomez on being Latin". ShowbizCafe.com. http://www.showbizcafe.com/en/interviews/exclusive-selena-gomez-on-being-latin/1247. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "Interview: Jake T. Austin". Miss O & Friends - pt 1. http://www.missoandfriends.com/interviews/jake-t-austin-interview.php. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "Jake T. Austin "Max Russo"". Disney Channel Medianet. http://www.disneychannelmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?program_id=3113247&type=austin. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- Hernández, Lee (2009-01-07). "Jake T. Austin's 'powers' beyond TV". New York Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/latino/2009/01/08/2009-01-08_jake_t_austins_powers_beyond_tv.html. Retrieved 2009-01-10.
Other websites[change | edit source]
- Official website
- Jake T. Austin at the Internet Movie Database
- Jake T. Austin at Allmovie
- Jake T. Austin on Twitter