List of colleges and universities in Vermont
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The state's largest school is its public university, the University of Vermont.
Institutions[change | change source]
References and notes[change | change source]
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. "The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education". http://www.carnegiefoundation.org/classifications/. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- National Center for Education Statistics. "Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System". http://nces.ed.gov/ipedspas/. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- U.S. News & World Report. "America's Best Colleges 2008". http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/college/tools/search.php. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- School types are based on the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
- Community College of Vermont. "Facts at a Glance". http://www.ccv.edu/about/facts/index.html. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- Landmark College. "The Landmark College Story". http://www.landmark.edu/about/landmark_story.html. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- The enrollment count for Marlboro College includes 188 students at Marlboro College Graduate Center, which is listed as a separate school in IPEDS.
- New England Culinary Institute. "History". Archived from the original on 2007-08-23. http://web.archive.org/web/20070823121206/http://www.neci.edu/history.html. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- School for International Training. "Virtual Campus Tour". http://www.sit.edu/virtual/voh_facts.html. Retrieved 2007-09-05.
- VCFA's only offered degree is the Master of Fine Arts, suggesting that its listing in the Carnegie Classification as an associate's college is a mistake.
- Vermont College of Fine Arts. "Vermont College of Fine Arts Progress Report January 2007—January 2008" (PDF). http://www.tui.edu/pdf/VCFABrochure.pdf. Retrieved 2008-06-16.
- Vermont Law School. "VLS Press Kit". Archived from the original on 2007-08-08. http://web.archive.org/web/20070808110808/http://www.vermontlaw.edu/media/index.cfm?doc_id=235. Retrieved 2007-09-05.