From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monument may mean:
- Monument, a statue, building, or other edifice created to commemorate a person or important event
- Monuments (album), a 1998 album by DJ Doran
- Bank and Monument stations, a station on the London Underground
- Monument Metro station, a station on the Tyne and Wear Metro
- "Monument", a song by Depeche Mode from their 1982 album A Broken Frame
- "Monument", a song by Fates Warning from their 1994 album Inside Out
- "Monument", a song by The Crüxshadows from their 1999 album The Mystery of the Whisper
- "Monument", a song by Avail from their 2002 album Front Porch Stories
- "Monument", a song by Champion from their 2002 album Count Our Numbers
Other pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.