|Ring name(s)||Orlando Jordan|
|Billed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Billed weight||257 lb (117 kg)
189 lb (86 kg)
|Born||April 30, 1984
Richmond, Virginia, U.S.
|Billed from||Miami, Florida|
|Trained by||Rocky Johnson
Jordan has worked for WWE from 2003 to 2006. During his time in WWE, he won the WWE United States Championship one time when he defeated John Cena on the March 3, 2005 edition of SmackDown! with help from John "Bradshaw" Layfield. He was fired from the WWE on May 26, 2006 because he was travelling with someone that was not authorized by WWE to travel with him.
He worked in the independent circuit from 2006 to 2010 before debuting for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on January 4, 2010. During his time in TNA, he formed a tag team with Eric Young. Jordan was released from his TNA contract on July 11, 2011.
Championships[change | change source]
- All Action Wrestling (Australia)
- AAW World Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- High Risk Pro Wrestling (Australia)
- HRPW World Heavyweight Championship (one time, Current)
- Maryland Championship Wrestling
- MCW Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- Nu-Wrestling Evolution
- NWE Heavyweight Championship (one time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- He was ranked #82 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI 500 in 2011.
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
- Worst Gimmick in 2010.