From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (October 2011)|
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: package.|
Package can mean:
- a container such as a box or parcel
- Software package, in computing, a type of file format where software programs and installation material are grouped together
- Chip carrier, in electronics, the material added around a component or integrated circuit so it can be handled without damage and put into a circuit
- Automotive package, in automobile building and advertising, a group of features all sold together
- Package holiday, in tourism, a holiday or package tour where travel and accommodations are advertised and sold together
- Movie packaging, in movie industry terminology, when a top talent agency starts a film or television project using its own talent
- Media packaging, a set of clips about one particular story, often used in news broadcasts and narrated by an anchor or a field reporter
- as a verb, meaning packing
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.