From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: parallel.|
Parallel could mean:
- Parallel (geometry), as in "parallel lines"
- Circle of latitude, an imaginary east-west line circling a globe, e.g. the 38th parallel
- Parallelism (grammar), a balance of two or more similar words, phrases, or clauses
- Parallel study, a type of clinical study
- Parallel circuits, as opposed to series
- Parallel import, also known as a "grey market product"
- Parallel transport, in mathematics using vectors and smooth curves
- Parallel key, the minor (or major) key of a major (or minor) key with the same tonic
- Harmonic parallelism, also known as "harmonic planing" or "parallel voice leading"
- Parallel fifths, also known as "consecutive fifths", involve the concurrence of successive intervals of a perfect fifth between two voices in parallel motion -- a harmonization generally forbidden in modern musical theory
- Parallel (manga) (ぱられる) is a shōnen manga by Toshihiko Kobayashi
- Parallel 9, A British children's television show
Other pages[change | edit source]
- Parallel algorithm
- Parallel computing
- Parallel evolution
- Parallel universe
- Parallel port
- Parallel communications
- Parallel parking
- Parallel Storyline (See: Sequel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.