From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may have too many red links.
||The English used in this article may not be easy for everybody to understand. (October 2011)|
Po may mean:
- Polonium, a chemical element
- Po, the hero of the movie Kung Fu Panda
- Po (Teletubby), one of the Teletubbies
- Pô, a town in Burkina Faso
- Po, Asturias or Poo (until 2005), a parish of Llanes municipality, in Asturias, Spain
- Po River, in Italy
- Po River (Virginia), in the U.S. state of Virginia
- .po, an abbreviation of Portable Object and filename extension of text translation files used in software localization
- Po' boy (from "Poor Boy"), a type of submarine sandwich from New Orleans
- an abbreviation for Chamber pot
- Po!, an indie band from Leicester
- Sally Po, a fictional character in the Anime series, "Gundam Wing"
- pò (魄), the material manifestation of the soul according to Chinese belief
PO is also an acronym or abbreviation which may stand for:
- Post office
- Pau, France
- PO postcode area centred on Portsmouth in the UK
- In Armed services:
- In Aviation, Polar Air Cargo, IATA airline designator
- Petrol Ofisi, Turkish petroleum distribution company
- Pareto optimality
- Purchase order
- Principal Only, a type of collateralized mortgage obligation
- Perfect Orange, a third wave ska band
- In law:
- In medicine, per os or per orem, literally "by mouth", a direction to take a medication by mouth
- In philosophy, Provocative operation, coined by Edward De Bono and part of a Lateral thinking technique
- In politics:
- In Science and Technology:
- In transportation, Chemin de Fer de Paris à Orléans, an old railway created to link Paris to Orléans
- Po,A fraccion of Barragan from the Anime and Manga Series Bleach
- In Teletubbies:
- The smallest of the tubbies, known for its excitable jumping and belly bouncing. Based on Frankie Jane McCulloch of Marple, Manchester.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.