From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubidium compounds are chemical compounds that contain rubidium ions. They are listed below. Rubidium compounds are rarer than other alkali metal compounds, such as sodium compounds. Otherwise, they are similar.
- Rubidium chloride, similar to sodium chloride
- Rubidium hydride, strong reducing agent
- Rubidium hydroxide, powerful base
- Rubidium nitrate, strong oxidizing agent
- Rubidium oxide, yellow, strong base when dissolved in waterCobalt compounds are chemical compounds containing cobalt ions. Cobalt comes in two oxidation states, +2 and +3. Most soluble cobalt compounds are red. They can also be green, blue, brown, and black.
Cobalt(II) compounds [change]
- Cobalt(II) chloride, red solid, most common cobalt compound
- Cobalt(II) fluoride, used in dentistry, red solid
- Cobalt(II) hydroxide, red or green-blue solid
- Cobalt(II) oxide, black solid
- Cobalt(II) sulfate, reddish solid, used in pigments
Mixed oxidation state [change]
- Cobalt(II,III) oxide, black solid, oxidizing agent