In a species that reproduces sexually, sexual attraction is an attraction to other members of the same species for sexual or erotic activity. In many species does not always mean a sexual act; indeed, some sexual behavior among primates is mostly a social activity.
In humans[change | edit source]
What is sexually attractive to humans may change by culture or place. The sexual attraction of one person to another depends on both people.
- Visual perception (how the other looks);
- Olfaction (how the other smells, naturally or artificially; the wrong smell may be repellent);
- Audition (how the other's voice and/or movements sound).
Related pages[change | edit source]
Other websites[change | edit source]
- Sexual Attraction Among Humans
- FaceResearch – Scientific research and online studies on the role of faces in sexual attraction
- Reunions Set Off Sex Urges, Article on sexual attraction among birth relatives.
- www.lookism.info deconstruction of attraction and beauty standards