From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Text may mean:
- character or string data, as opposed to binary data
- a text segment of a program in memory
- Plain text
- Text-based, comprised of characters
- Boilerplate text
Unit Of Study [change]
- literary theory, anything with a semiotic component
- cultural studies, the unit of discourse
- TEXT, an avant-garde band
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.