From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Timiş can be any of the following:
- Timiş County, a county in western Romania
- Timiş River, a river in western Romania and Serbia
- Timiş-Cerna Gap, a mountain pass in south-western Romania
- Slatina-Timiş, a commune in Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Timiş River (Olt), a tributary of the Olt River in central Romania
These names are close to Timiş:
- Timişoara, a city in western Romania, in Timiş County
- Timişu de Jos, a village in Braşov County on the Timiş valley
- Timişu de Sus, a village also in Braşov County on the Timiş valley
- Timişana, a tributary of the Timiş River
- Timişul Mort, a tributary of the Timiş River
- Timişel, a tributary of the Bega River
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.