Travira Air (IATA: TR) is an airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It operates flights between Indonesian cities and other Asian countries. These flights are "chartered" by companies - this means that they do not follow fixed times. It is a small/middle size operator.
Fleet[change | change source]
Since September 2008 Travira Air operated the following aircraft:
- 1 Boeing 737-5L9
- 1 Dash 8
- 1 De Havilland Canada Dash 7C
- 6 Raytheon Beech 1900D Airliner
- 4 Cessna 208 Caravan
- 2 Bell 412 EP helicopters
- 2 Bolkow 105 helicopters
- 1 Sikorsky S-76A helicopter
- 2 Sikorsky S-76A++ helicopters
- 1 Sikorsky S-76C helicopter
- 1 Sikorsky S-76C+ helicopter
- 2 Ecureuil AS350B2 helicopters
- 1 Hawker 800XP
Other websites[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Kolesnikov-Jessop, Sonia (19 May 2008). "In Asia, fractional aircraft ownership is slow to take off, but jet charter business soars". The New York Times (New York, USA: The New York Times Company). http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/19/business/worldbusiness/19iht-rbavasia.1.13013969.html. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- Wayansari, Agustina (21 February 2008). "Charter flights soar in popularity" (in English). The Jakarta Post (Jakarta: PT Bina Media Tenggara). http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2008/02/21/charter-flights-soar-popularity.html?1. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- Stern, Steven B. (2006). "8". Stern's Guide to the Greatest Resorts of the World (9 (2007-2008) ed.). Boca Raton, Florida: Stern's Travel Guides, Ltd.. p. 237. . http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=OfRhN11wyq4C&pg=PT237&dq=%22travira+air%22&num=100&cd=1#v=onepage&q=%22travira%20air%22&f=false. Retrieved 11 January 2010.