Video game content rating system
For example, games with violence or drugs might be marked as teen/adult games that might not be okay for children to play. Games with nudity and adult content might be marked as Adult Only, which means that only adults can buy the game and play it.
There are many different game content rating systems all over the world.
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB)
- Office of Film and Literature Classification (Australia) (OFLCA)
- Office of Film and Literature Classification (New Zealand) (OFLCNZ)
- British Board of Film Classification (BBFC)
- Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA)
- Pan European Game Information (PEGI)
- Valtion elokuvatarkastamo (VET)
- Computer Software Rating Regulation (CSRR)
- Computer Entertainment Rating Organization (CERO)
- Game Rating Board (GRB)
- Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle (USK)