1411 was a common year.
|Centuries:||14th century – 15th century – 16th century|
|Decades:||1380s 1390s 1400s – 1410s – 1420s 1430s 1440s|
|Years:||1408 1409 1410 – 1411 – 1412 1413 1414|
Events[change | change source]
- February 11 : Peace of Toruń 1411 signed in Toruń, Poland
- July 24 : Battle of Harlaw between Donald of Islay, Lord of the Isles and an army commanded by Alexander Stewart, Earl of Mar.
- September 21 : King Henry IV of England calls his ninth parliament.
- date unknown : The University of St Andrews is founded by a papal bull.
Births[change | change source]
- September 21 – Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York, claimant to the English throne (died 1460)
- date unknown – Juan de Mena, Spanish poet (died 1456)
Deaths[change | change source]
- June 3 – Duke Leopold IV of Austria (born 1371)
- September – Anne de Mortimer, Countess of Cambridge (born 1390)
- November 4 – Khalil Sultan, ruler of Transoxiana (born 1384)
- probable – Hasdai Crescas, Jewish philosopher