2018 Strasbourg shooting
This article needs to be updated. (July 2019)
On 11 December 2018 a terrorist attack happened in Strasbourg, France. Five people were shot dead and several others were injured. The suspect, a 29 years old man who was known to the security services and thought of as an extremist was wounded in an exchange of fire with a soldier, is at large.
References[change | change source]
- "EN DIRECT - Fusillade à Strasbourg : au moins 4 morts, selon la police". LCI (in French). Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- "Fusillade à Strasbourg, en direct : au moins quatre morts, enquête ouverte pour terrorisme". Le Monde.fr (in French). Retrieved 2018-12-11.
- CINOTTI, B. (1990). "Le déterminisme de la gélivure des chênes : un nouveau bilan". Revue Forestière Française (6): 585. doi:10.4267/2042/26112. ISSN 1951-6827.
- Samuel, Henry; Chazan, David; Ward, Victoria (11 December 2018). "Strasbourg shooting: At least four dead, several seriously injured in attack at Christmas market - latest news" – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- "Strasbourg Christmas market shooting: Gunman injures multiple people". www.news.com.au.
- Willsher, Kim (11 December 2018). "Strasbourg shooting: at least two killed in terrorist attack near Christmas market" – via www.theguardian.com.
- "Strasbourg gunman hunted after two killed". 11 December 2018 – via www.bbc.co.uk.