3 World Trade Center
|3 World Trade Center|
The tower nearing completion in May 2017
|Lua error in Module:Location_map at line 502: Unable to find the specified location map definition. Neither "Module:Location map/data/Lower Manhattan" nor "Template:Location map Lower Manhattan" exists.|
|Location||175 Greenwich Street|
Manhattan, New York 10007
3 World Trade Center (also known as 175 Greenwich Street) is the name for a new skyscraper, as part of the World Trade Center reconstruction in New York City. The official name of the building will be Three World Trade Center. 175 Greenwich Street's pinnacle height will be taller than the Empire State Building's roof and it will become the fourth tallest building in New York City as measured to its pinnacle.
References[change | change source]
- Steve Cuozzo (March 17, 2015). "3 World Trade Center construction nearing an end date". New York Post. Retrieved June 16, 2015.
- Three World Trade Center at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- 3 World Trade Center at Emporis
- 3 World Trade Center at SkyscraperPage
- 3 World Trade Center in the Structurae database