Jump to navigation Jump to search
A is the first letter of the alphabet. It may also refer to:
- In English, it is one of the two indefinite articles, the other being an.
- In measurement, A is a symbol for area.
- In medicine, A is one of the human blood types.
- In music, A is a note.
- In the International System of Units, A is the symbol for the ampere (which is also shortened to amp).
- In school, an A+ is the highest grade you can get, with an A being the grade below.
- In transport, A is the international license plate code for Austria.
- In the New York Stock Exchange, A is the symbol for Agilent Technologies.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.