Abbotsford, British Columbia
|City of Abbotsford|
Downtown Abbotsford and Central Business District
|Nickname(s): "Abby", City in the Country, Raspberry Capital of Canada|
|Motto(s): "Unus Cum Viribus Duorum" (Latin)
"One with the strength of two"
|Region||Fraser Valley, Lower Mainland|
|Regional district||Fraser Valley|
|• Mayor||Henry Braun|
|• MPs||Ed Fast (Conservative)
Jati Sidhu (Liberal)
|• City||375.55 km2 (145.00 sq mi)|
|Elevation||38 m (124 ft)|
|• Density||376.5/km2 (975/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|Forward sortation area||V2S - V2T, V3G, V4X|
|Area code(s)||604, 778|
| BC 1A
Abbotsford, British Columbia is a city in British Columbia. The mayor of Abbotsford is Henry Braun. The population is 133,497 from the 2011 census. The Calgary Flames AHL farm team is based in Abbotsford. It is called the Abbotsford Heat.
References[change | change source]
- City of Abbotsford - City Council
- Population and Dwelling Count Highlight Tables, 2016 Census – Census subdivisions
- Census Profile, 2016 Census - Abbotsford - Mission [Census metropolitan area], British Columbia and British Columbia [Province]
- "Abbotsford, Fraser Valley, British Columbia, Canada".
- "The Official Site of the Abbotsford Heat: Home".