Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Japanese governmental action to give reusable surgical masks for every family (This policy was made in order to respond the COVID-19 outbreak).
- The surgical mask given by the policy above.
Similar actions in other regions[change | change source]
Notes[change | change source]
- Shinzo Abe is the 90th, 96th, 97th, and 98th prime minister of Japan. He is famous for his economic policies known as Abenomics. Just like Abenomics and Abenomask, the name of Shinzo Abe is frequently used for political words.
- "Japan's Coronavirus Mask Handout Tainted by Gripes Over Mould, Stains, Insects". The New York Times. 2020-04-22. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "Abe faces calls for decisive action after 'Abenomask' blunder". nikkei asia reviews. 2020-04-03. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- Japan’s Abe Taken to Task Over Itsy-Bitsy Masks (The Wall Street Journal, 2020.4.21); Anger as Japanese Prime Minister offers two cloth masks per family while refusing to declare coronavirus emergency (CNN, 2020.4.2); Coronavirus: Japan PM gets social media roasting for offering free cloth masks (South China Morning Post, 2020.4.2); Two masks, no lockdown: Japan PM's latest coronavirus step riles social media (Reuters, 2020.4.2)
- From Abenomics to Abenomask: Japan Mask Plan Meets With Derision (Bloomberg, 2020.4.2); You've got mail: 'Abenomask' distribution starts in Japan (France 24, 2020.4.17); Coronavirus measure in Japan of 2 masks per home taken as April Fool's joke, mocked as 'Abenomask' (Fox News, 2020.4.2)
- Sawer, Patrick (2020-04-11). "Spain to hand out free face masks for commuters to help return to work". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-04-26.
- Sheriff, Hennepin (2020-04-20). "This weekend, the HCSO distributed 100 cloth face masks to the community at the Brian Coyle Center in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood. The CDC recommends everyone wear cloth face coverings in public places. We are planning to hold more mask distribution events soon.pic.twitter.com/1mZrPgMgQ6". @HennepinSheriff. Retrieved 2020-04-26.