Driver at the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con International
Adam Douglas Driver
November 19, 1983
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Education||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
Joanne Tucker (m. 2013)
Background[change | change source]
Adam Driver was born in California. The Driver family has roots in Arkansas and Tennessee, where they owned slaves. He grew up in Indiana and joined the United States Marine Corps after the September 11 attacks. He was excited to fight the Iraq War, but could not join direct combat because of an injury. He then went to Juilliard School, an elite school for performing arts, to begin his acting career.
References[change | change source]
- "Former Marine Adam Driver Enlists in Off-B'way's The Retributionists | Broadway Buzz". Broadway.com. 2009-09-03. Retrieved 2014-01-22. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Adam Driver, Boy Among Girls - Page". Interview Magazine. Retrieved 2014-01-22. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Indiana Births, 1905 - 1995, Adam Driver
- Grigoriadis, Vanessa. "Adam Driver on Playing Lena Dunham's Boyfriend". Vulture. Archived from the original on January 19, 2018. Retrieved 2020-11-19. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Dowling, Tim. "Family tree of Adam Douglas Driver". Geneanet. Retrieved 2020-11-19.
- "Giles Driver in the 1860 U.S. Federal Census - Slave Schedules". Ancestry Library. 1860. Retrieved 2020-11-19.
Name: Giles Driver; Residence Date: 1860; Residence Place: The 9, district, De Kalb, Tennessee, USA; Number of Enslaved People: 11
- Yeh, Molly (2013-02-01). "Q&A With Adam Driver". The Juilliard School. Retrieved 2020-11-19.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Adam Driver.|