Aleš Debeljak (25 December 1961 – 28 January 2016) was a Slovenian cultural critic, poet, and essayist. He was born in Ljubljana, Slovenia, Yugoslavia. From the mid-1980s onwards, Debeljak took an active part in civil society movements. He was one of the co-editors of popular journal Nova revija.
References[change | change source]
- "WebPortal "Slovenska pomlad", run by the Slovenian Museum of Contemporary History". Archived from the original on 2008-02-10. Retrieved 2021-01-02.
- "STA: Eminent Slovenian author Aleš Debeljak dies". english.sta.si.
- Umrl Aleš Debeljak. 2016. Večer (29 January).
Other websites[change | change source]
- Personal Page (Faculty for Social Sciences, Ljubljana) Archived 2006-12-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Biography and bibliography
- Aleš Debeljak's "Without Anesthesia" in Blackbird: an online journal of literature and the arts