Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A. is an Italian car manufacturer created on June 24, 1910 in Milan. Alfa Romeo has been a part of the Fiat Group since 1986, and since February 2007 a part of Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. The company was originally known as A.L.F.A., which stands for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili (English: Lombard Automobile Factory, Public Company).
Models[change | change source]
- Alfa Romeo 145: produced 1994-2000
- Alfa Romeo 155: produced 1992-1997
- Alfa Romeo 159: produced 2005-
- Alfa Romeo 164: produced 1987-1997
References[change | change source]
- "Alfa Romeo Celebrates 90 Years Of Success". autoweb.com. 2000. http://www.autoweb.com.au/cms/A_52638/title_Alfa-Romeo-Celebrates-90-Years-Of-Success/newsarticle.html. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Alfa Romeo". fundinguniverse.com. http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Alfa-Romeo-Company-History.html. Retrieved 2009-01-09.