Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: and.|
And or AND may be any of the following:
- Logical conjunction, a two-place logical operation used in logic and mathematics
- Binary and, a bitwise operator used in computer programming
- AND gate, a digital logic gate used in electronics
- The 3-letter and NATO country code for Andorra
- The standard abbreviation for the constellation Andromeda
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title And.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.