|Traded as||Euronext: ABI|
|Founded||2004 (as InBev)|
2008 (Changed name, Anheuser-Busch InBev)
|Carlos Brito (CEO),|
Peter Harf (Chairman)
|Products||Beers, soft drinks|
|Revenue||US $36.297 billion (2010)|
|US $10.90 billion (2010)|
|US $4.026 billion (2010)|
|Total assets||US $114.34 billion (end 2010)|
|Total equity||US $38.80 billion (end 2010)|
Number of employees
|114,310 (FTE, end 2010)|
AB InBev has 14 brands. They make over 1 billion USD per year. International brands include Beck's, Corona, Budweiser, Stella Artois, and Brahma. Multi-country brands are Alexander Keith's, Leffe and Hoegaarden. Regional brands are Bud Light, Skol, Quilmes, Labatt Blue, Michelob, Harbin, Sedrin, Cass, Klinskoye, Sibirskaya Korona, Chernigivske and Jupiler.
The company has around 116,000 people in over 30 countries. 45% of the company's sales come from North America. The company now reports its financial results in US Dollars.
References[change | change source]
- "key figures". Anheuser-Busch InBev. Archived from the original on 11 February 2012. Retrieved 5 february 2012. Check date values in:
- "Annual Report 2010" (PDF). Anheuser-Busch InBev. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- Team, Trefis. "China Is Key To AB InBev's Asia Growth Prospects". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Bartz, Diane (2015-10-12). "Exclusive: U.S. probes allegations AB InBev seeking to curb craft beer distribution". Reuters. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- "BizTimes - Milwaukee Business News". BizTimes - Milwaukee Business News. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Brown, Lisa. "A-B InBev finalizes $100B billion acquisition of SABMiller, creating world's largest beer company". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Lopez, Portia Crowe, Linette. "Budweiser wants to buy Miller — and the Brazilian private-equity titan who bought Kraft, Heinz, and Burger King is behind the deal". Business Insider. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
- Schonbrun, Zach (2017-06-18). "Smaller Brewers Relied on RateBeer.com. Now Bud's Maker Owns a Stake". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2021-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anheuser-Busch InBev.|