|Created by||Tom Ruegger|
|Theme music composer||Richard Stone|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||99 (274 segments) (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Steven Spielberg|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original release||September 13, 1993 –|
November 14, 1998
|Followed by||Animaniacs (2020–present)|
The show first aired on the Fox Network as part of its Fox Kids block from 1993 to 1995 before moving to The WB in 1995 until the series ended in 1998. It initially ran a total of 99 episodes and one movie being Wakko's Wish.
Episodes[change | change source]
|Season||Episodes||First episode||Last episode|
|1||65||September 13, 1993||May 23, 1994|
|2||4||September 10, 1994||November 12, 1994|
|3||13||September 9, 1995||February 24, 1996|
|4||8||September 7, 1996||November 16, 1996|
|5||9||September 8, 1997||November 14, 1998|
Movies[change | change source]
|Title||Directed by||Running Time||Release date|
|Wakko's Wish||Liz Holzman, Rusty Mills, Tom Ruegger||1h, 20m||July 16, 1999 (theaterical), January 25, 2000 (Century 2000 Collection)|
Characters[change | change source]
• Yakko Warner is one of the five main characters of Animaniacs. He is tallest and the oldest siblings of the Warner Brothers.
• Wakko Warner is one of the five main characters of Animaniacs. He is the middle sibling of the Warner Brothers.
• Dot Warner is one of the five main characters of Animaniacs. She is the youngest sibling of the Warner Brothers.
• Pinky is one of the five main characters of Animaniacs. He and the Brain are trying to take over the world.
• Brain is one of the five main characters of Animaniacs. He and Pinky are trying to take over the world.
Sequel[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Animaniacs on IMDb
- The official DVD website
- Animaniacs at Don Markstein's Toonopedia. Archived from the original on April 4, 2012.