Jump to navigation Jump to search
Archetype can mean:
- An original model or prototype of which all other similar persons, objects, or concepts are developed.
- Archetype, traditionally defined in the field of psychology as the idealised model of a person or personality
- Stock character, standard character types seen in fiction and literature
- Archetype (information science), a formal re-usable model of a domain concept
- Archetype (album), an album by Fear Factory
- Becoming the Archetype, a Christian metalcore band
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.