The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: archetype
Archetype can mean:
- An original model or prototype of which all other similar persons, objects, or concepts are developed.
- Archetype, traditionally defined in the field of psychology as the idealized model of a person or personality
- Stock character, standard character types seen in fiction and literature
- Archetype (information science), a formal re-usable model of a domain concept
- Archetype (album), an album by Fear Factory
- Becoming the Archetype, a Christian metalcore band
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archetype.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.