(Redirected from Armenian script)
|Time period||405 to the present|
|Unicode range||U+0530 to U+058F, |
U+FB13 to U+FB17
|Note: This page may contain IPA phonetic symbols in Unicode.|
The Armenian alphabet is an alphabet that has been used to write the Armenian language since the 5th century.
The Armenian word for "alphabet" is այբուբեն (CA, EA: [aɪbubɛn], or WA: [aɪpʰupʰɛn]), named after the first two letters of the Armenian alphabet.
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- theiling.de: Learn the Armenian alphabet online
- Armenian Apostolic (Orthodox) Church Library Online (in English, Armenian, and Russian)
- stnersess.edu Archived 2006-10-16 at the Wayback Machine: Bedross Der Matossian on the use of Armeno-Turkish
Unicode Support for Armenian
- Unicode Character Code Chart for Armenian
- transliteration schemes for the Armenian alphabet (transliteration.eki.ee)