Arrogance is also associated with lack of humility and love toward oneself. Examples include making oneself far more important than others or superiority. Children raised around arrogance may be arrogant themselves.
References[change | change source]
- "Arrogance". Merriam-Webster's Dictionary. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance. Retrieved January 9, 2014.
- "Arrogance Defined". Human Solutions. http://www.wilsonbanwell.com/articles/general_interest/about_arrogance.htm.
- "Arrogance and its Negative Effects". Matrix of Mnemosyne. http://www.matrixbookstore.biz/arrogance.htm.
- "Why Arrogance Can be Good". Lifescript (Healthy Living for Women). http://www.lifescript.com/soul/self/growth/personality_traits_why_arrogance_intolerance_and_selfishness_can_be_good.aspx. Retrieved January 9, 2014.
- "Arrogance is Not Confidence". The Slideshare. http://www.slideshare.net/YutMedia/arrogance-is-not-confidence. Retrieved January 9, 2014.