Biography[change | change source]
"Since emigrating to England in 1990, he has composed works such as The Book of the Orchestra,(2002-2003)  which is intended to be performed in a house with many rooms so as to allow an “audience” to hear different instrumental groups as they wander from room to room".
References[change | change source]
- Béhague, Gerard. 2001. "Ecuador. Art Music". The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, second edition, edited by Stanley Sadie and John Tyrrell. London: Macmillan Publishers; New York: Grove's Dictionaries of Music.
- Enciclopedia de la música ecuatoriana. Corporación Musicológica Ecuatoriana (CONMUSICA). Edited by Pablo Guerrero Gutierrez. Quito, 2003.
- Walker, John L. 2001. "The Younger Generation of Ecuadorian Composers". Latin American Music Review 22, no. 2 (Fall/Winter): 199–213.
Compositions[change | change source]
- Arcaica for full orchestra
- 24.5 Preludes for piano
- Life Class 2005 for piano, electroacoustics & film 
- El árbol de los pájaros (the birds' tree) an opera for the voice ... of the instruments.
Notes[change | change source]
- Béhague 2001, 7:872.
- work renamed El árbol de los pájaros
- Walker 2007.
- film made by Rupert Davies-Cooke
Other websites[change | change source]
- Audio: Tutti frutti for piano & tape (fragment)
- Recordings of Rodas' works Reverbnation
- El Árbol de los Pájaros