Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Ash can have different meanings:
- What remains after a fire. Those things are called debris, and remain after incineration.
- Volcanic ash, the material ejected by a volcano.
- Fly ash and bottom ash. What remains after burning coal.
- Ash trees are trees generally of the genus Fraxinus.
- European Ash is a species of ash tree
- Mountain Ash is another tree, generally not in that genus.
- Various place-names in the United Kingdom or the United States.
- A surname, see Ash (surname).
- Ash Wednesday, a special day for many Christians.
- The letter Æ (capital) / æ (lower case).
- The alternative rock band Ash (band) from Downpatrick, Northern Ireland.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.