The Bahá'í World Centre is the headquarters of the Bahá'í Faith. It is located in Haifa, Israel on Mount Carmel. The Bahá'í World Centre includes the World Bahá'í Archive, Universal House of Justice of the Baha'i Faith, International Center for advisors, and the Scripture Study Center. There are many Baha'i believers in Haifa and Acre.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Bahá'í World Centre at Wikimedia Commons
- www.bahai.org - Official website
- "The Bahá'í Gardens - Official Website". Bahá’í World Centre. 2009-03-20. Archived from the original on 2017-07-29. Retrieved 2012-12-06.
- "Photos of the Bahá'í World Centre". BahaiPictures.com. 2009-03-31.
- Photos - The Bahá'í Gardens in Haifa: the Shrine of the Bab Terraces & Gardens Archived 2007-12-26 at the Wayback Machine
- "Haifa's Majestic Bahai Gardens - A UNESCO World Heritage Site". Israel News. 2009-03-31.