Bahá'í World Centre
The Bahá'í World Centre is the world center of the Bahá'í Faith, located in Haifa, Israel on Mount Carmel. The Bahá'í World Centre includes the World Bahá'í Archive, Universal House of Justice of the Baha'i Faith, International Center for advisors, and the Scripture Study Center. There are many Baha'i believers in Haifa and Acre.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Bahá'í World Centre|
- www.bahai.org - Official website
- "The Bahá'í Gardens - Official Website". Bahá’í World Centre. 2009-03-20. http://www.ganbahai.org.il/en/.
- "Photos of the Bahá'í World Centre". BahaiPictures.com. 2009-03-31. http://www.bahaipictures.com.
- Photos - The Bahá'í Gardens in Haifa: the Shrine of the Bab Terraces & Gardens
- "Haifa's Majestic Bahai Gardens - A UNESCO World Heritage Site". Israel News. 2009-03-31. http://www.infolive.tv/en/infolive.tv-27711-israelnews-haifas-majestic-bahai-gardens-unesco-world-heritage-site.