Bart Gets an "F"
|"Bart Gets an 'F'"|
|The Simpsons episode|
|Episode no.||Season 2|
|Directed by||David Silverman|
|Written by||David M. Stern|
|Original air date||October 11, 1990|
|Chalkboard gag||"I will not encourage others to fly"|
|Couch gag||The Simpson family sits on the couch. The couch breaks the floor and makes the family fall, with Homer saying "D'oh!"|
James L. Brooks
"Bart Gets an 'F'" is the first episode of the second season of The Simpsons. It was first shown on the Fox network in the United States on October 11, 1990. In this episode, Bart fails four history exams in a row and the school psychiatrist recommends that Bart repeat the fourth grade. Bart says that he will start to do better and tries to get the class smarty-pants Martin Prince to help him, but after that fails, Bart prays for help. That night, Springfield is hit with a big blizzard and the school is closed, giving Bart one more day to study.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Groening, Matt (1997). Richmond, Ray; Coffman, Antonia (eds.). The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family (1st ed.). New York: HarperPerennial. ISBN 978-0-06-095252-5. LCCN 98141857. OCLC 37796735. OL 433519M.
- ↑ Martyn, Warren; Wood, Adrian (2000). "Bart Gets an F". BBC. Archived from the original on May 16, 2008. Retrieved August 14, 2021.
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Bart Gets an "F" episode capsule". The Simpsons Archive.
- "Bart Gets an "F"" at the Internet Movie Database
- "Bart Gets an "F"" at TV.com