Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: base.|
Base can mean:
- as a noun:
- In mathematics:
- In sport:
- Base (baseball), the 3 canvas bags and home plate
- In architecture:
- The bottom of a building or other structure
- A part of some types of column, below the shaft
- A pedestal, supporting a statue or other item
- A defined area that contains shelter, equipment, and resources:
- Other uses:
- as a verb
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Base.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.