From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: base.|
Base can mean:
- as a noun:
- In mathematics:
- In sport:
- Base (baseball), the 3 canvas bags and home plate
- In architecture:
- The bottom of a building or other structure
- A part of some types of column, below the shaft
- A pedestal, supporting a statue or other item
- A defined area that contains shelter, equipment, and resources:
- Other uses:
- as a verb
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.