Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bat or Bats may mean:
- Bat, the flying mammal
- The Louisville Bats, a AAA minor league baseball team related to the Cincinnati Reds, based in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bat, a club or broad, blunt and/or club-like object
- Bat, a piece of sports equipment such as a baseball bat or cricket bat
- The Bat (1926 movie), a silent movie based on a play by Mary Roberts Rinehart and Avery Hopwood
- The Bat (1959 movie), based on the same Rinehart/Hopwood play
- Bats (movie) (1999), starring Lou Diamond Phillips and Bob Gunton
- The Bats, a New Zealand rock band
- The Bats (American band), a short-lived American rock band
- The Bat, the English name for the 1874 comic operetta Die Fledermaus
- "Bats" and "The Bat", nicknames of Batman
- The Broadly Applicable Tracking System, a tool scientists use to study small animals.
- The Bat!, an email client by RitLabs for Microsoft Windows
- ".bat", the filetype extension for Microsoft Windows batch files
- Bat, metasyntactic variable
- The Bat (Canada's Wonderland), a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland
- The Bat (Kings Island), a roller coaster at Kings Island
- Bat (Lagoon) a roller coaster at Lagoon
- Bat, an alternative transliteration of Bata (goddess)
- Bat, a Hebrew word, meaning "daughter" or "daughter of." It is also used in Jewish names such as "Rachel bat Moshe," meaning "Rachel, daughter of Moshe"
- Bats language, a Caucasian people and their language
- Bats, Landes, a commune of the Landes département of France
Related pages[change | change source]
- The acronym form: BAT
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.