Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault
5 March 1949
|Alma mater||École Polytechnique, Palaiseau|
|Occupation||Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of LVMH|
Chairman of Christian Dior S.A.
|Net worth||US$192.4 billion (May 2021)|
(m. 1973; div. 1990)
Hélène Mercier (m. 1991)
Arnault is the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of LVMH, the world's largest luxury-goods company. He is the richest person in World according to Forbes magazine, with a net worth of $192.1 billion, as of May 2021.
References[change | change source]
- "Forbes World's Billionaires List Real Time". Forbes.com. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Louis Vuitton, LVMH Moët Hennessy (28 May 2021). "Bernard Arnault & family". Forbes. Forbes Media LLC. Retrieved 28 May 2021.
- Galloni, Alessandra (5 March 2009). "Being LVMH's Bernard Arnault – WSJ. Magazine". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 31 May 2011.
- "Being Bernard Arnault". Nndb.com. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "LVMH's CEO Bernard Arnault Is Now The Richest Person in Fashion". Highsnobiety. 12 April 2018. Retrieved 12 April 2018.