He was previously an anchor of Inside Edition.
He is currently being criticized for claims he reported events in the Falkland Islands War between Argentina and the Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland incorrectly.  He also has been criticized by former Washington Post editor Jeff Morley for claiming he was outside George de Mohrenschildt's house when he committed suicide.
Books[change | change source]
O'Reilly is know for his Killing novel series which is a historical nonfiction series about either the assassinations or near killings of historical figures with the exception of the 2016 edition. These are:
- Killing Lincoln (2011; about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln)
- Killing Kennedy (2012; about the assassination of John F. Kennedy)
- Killing Jesus (2013; about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ)
- Killing Patton (2014; about the possibility of George Patton being assassinated)
- Killing Reagan (2015; about the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan)
- Killing the Rising Sun (2016; about Harry S. Truman ordering the United States' bombing Japan and ending World War II)
All of his Killing novels are later made into television movies for National Geographic.
References[change | change source]
- Jeff Morley (January 30, 2013). "JFKfacts » Investigator’s tape exposes Bill O’Reilly’s JFK fib". JFK Facts. Retrieved 2015-03-10.