Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||21 August 1982|
|Other names||Bhasme Don|
|Years active||2012 - Present|
Bipin Karki (sometimes called Bhasme or Vashme; Nepali: बिपिन कार्की, born 21 August 1982) is a Nepalese actor. He is known as most versatile actor from Nepal. He is known for his role in Pashupati Prasad.
Selected filmography[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Actor Bipin Karki Is Turning Author With Book On Real-Life Acting Career". www.moviemandu.com. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- "Method to the madness". Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- "5 things about Bipin Karki". My Republica. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- "KATHMANDU: Be it the Bhasme Don in Pashupati Prasad or the gentle Fanindra of Jatra and mysterious Hari in Hari, set for June 1 release, Bipin Karki is popular with teens and adults alike. With around 30 plays and some acclaimed movies under his belt, Karki has become one of the most sought-after actors today. He looks back on his teen years here ...Teen nature: I was too mischievous, and always had to be the centre of attraction — I could give speeches non-stop and gather people around me.Best thing about being a teen: Freedom. There was no tension of career and very less pressure from family. I would go as far as Pokhara (from my home in Bauni, Morang), and lie to my parents that I was somewhere near home.Worst thing of being a teen: Inability to make the right decision. As teens we often make wrong choices thinking we are right and that can create legal troubles. One message: As teens there is nothing we can t do — with concentration and hard work you can make everything possible. — HNS". epaper.thehimalayantimes.com. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- "A laugh riot". The Himalayan Times. 2016-11-12. Retrieved 2018-10-22.
- "Teaser for new Bipin Karki-starrer hits Youtube". Retrieved 2018-10-22.