Bismarck is a German family name. Bismark is an incorrect spelling.
Otto von Bismarck[change | change source]
The name Bismarck is usually associated with the famous Otto von Bismarck, a German statesman of the 19th century.
Ships[change | change source]
Battlecruiser class[change | change source]
- Fürst Bismarck, a Mackensen class battlecruiser of the German navy, still under construction at the time of the 1918 Armistice and never completed.
Battleship[change | change source]
The Bismarck was a battleship of the German navy during WWII
- The Bismarck Chase
- Sink the Bismarck!, a 1960 movie about the sinking of the Bismarck
- Sink the Bismarck, a 1960 Johnny Horton song inspired by the movie
- Expedition: Bismarck, a 2002 documentary about the battleship Bismarck.
Ocean liners[change | change source]
- The SS Bismarck of 1914 became the RMS Majestic as a part of World War I war reparations.
Places[change | change source]
Geography[change | change source]
- the Bismarck Sea, north of the island of New Guinea
- the Bismarck Archipelago, a part of Papua New Guinea
- Bismarck, North Dakota, the capital of the U.S. state of North Dakota
- Bismarck, Arkansas
- Bismarck, Illinois
- Bismarck, Missouri
- Bismark, Ontario, a hamlet at the junction of Highway 20 and Highway 57
Buildings and Structures[change | change source]
Other people named Bismarck[change | change source]
- Herebord von Bismarck, the first verifiable holder of the name (from the 13th century)
- Ludolf August von Bismarck (1683-1750), a Russian General
- Levin Friedrich von Bismarck (1703-1774), a Prussian Attorney General
- August Wilhelm von Bismarck (1750-1783), a Prussian Finance Minister
- Friedrich Alexander Graf von Bismarck-Bohlen (1818-1894), a Prussian General
- Herbert von Bismarck (1849-1904), Secretary of State, son of Otto von Bismarck
- Gottfried von Bismarck (1881-1928)
- Bernhard von Bismarck
- Otto Fürst von Bismarck (1815-1898), a highly influential German politician of the 19th century. Prime Minister of Prussia, and Chancellor of the Second German Reich.
- Gottfried Graf von Bismarck-Schönhausen (1901-1949), a Nazi parliamentary representative, grandson of Otto von Bismarck
- Count Gottfried von Bismarck (1962-2007) son of Prince Ferdinand von Bismarck, great-great-grandson of the famous Otto von Bismarck
- Philipp von Bismarck (b. 1913), a German politician of the CDU party
- Prince Ferdinand von Bismarck
- Klaus von Bismarck, 1961-1976, and administrator of a German radio station
- Gunilla von Bismarck (b. 1949), great-granddaughter of Otto von Bismarck, a German philanthropist
- Carl-Eduard von Bismarck (b. 1961), great-great-grandson of Otto von Bismarck, a German politician
- Aurel von Bismarck, a musician and composer
Things[change | change source]
- Bismarck, a beer mix also known as a Black Velvet
- Bismarck herring, a variant of rollmops
Media[change | change source]
- Sei Jūshi Bismarck, a Japanese anime series released by Studio Pierrot in 1984.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bismarck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.