Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Brazil, Brasil, and brasil.|
Brazil is the largest country in both South America and Latin America.
Brazil or Brasil may also refer to:
Movie and television[change | change source]
Note that simple wikipedia uses the word movie as the same as film for most film pages
- Brazil (1985 movie), a movie by Terry Gilliam
- Brazil (1944 movie), a movie starring Tito Guízar and Virginia Bruce
- Brasil (movie), a 2002 short movie by F. Javier Gutiérrez
- TV Brasil, a Brazilian TV network
Music[change | change source]
- "Aquarela do Brasil" or "Brazil", a song written by Ary Barroso in 1939
Places[change | change source]
- Empire of Brazil (1822–1889), a state largely encompassing the territories of modern Brazil and Uruguay
- Brazil, Indiana, U.S.
Publications[change | change source]
- Brazil (book), a 2012 book by Michael Palin
Technology[change | change source]
- Brazil, code name for an edition of the Plan 9 from Bell Labs operating system
Other[change | change source]
- Brazil national football team
- Brazil national volleyball team
- Brazil at the Olympics
- Flag of Brazil
- Brazil during World War Two
- Brazil nut, a South American tree and the commercially harvested edible seed
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves (1815–1825)
- All pages beginning with brazil
- All pages with titles containing brazil
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brazil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.